Dragon embroidery, tube top Qipao with fishtail
- The measurements in the size chart are based on clothes. Not your body measurements. So you will choose the size a little Larger (about 1.2") than your body size. If any part of your body especially bust or hips is at the upper end of the size range then please choose the next larger size range.
- If your measurements happen to be between two sizes, please choose the next bigger one.
- Custom-made instruction: This Qipao Can be customized; however, if it is custom ordered, the Qipao is nonrefundable. Please write your dimensions, shoulder width, back width, your height, length (length from the base of your neck to your feet), and shoe height in the order note at the checkout (Please follow the measurement guide below if needed). 5 days lead-time.
Please measure yourself and compare with our size chart under each item to find the right size for you.
● Please measure everything 2-3 times to be certain.
● For custom order customers please wear the undergarments and shoes that you plan to wear with the outfit to make sure the measurements are accurate.
How to Measure:
Wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your bust and center the tape on your back so it's leveled all the way around. Wear a bra while measuring if you plan on wearing one with the dress!
Measure around the natural waistline. ( Find the natural crease by bending to one side).
Feet together, measure around the fullest part.
4. Qipao length ( Shoulder to Hem )
Stand upright and measure from the midpoint of your shoulder straight down over the fullest part of bust. Measure to where you’d like the hem to end.
5. Shoulder width
If you lift up your arms, where your shoulder joint indents are where the measurement should start. You can also wear a fitted t-shirt and measure from one shoulder seam to the other.
6. Back ( Back Armpit to Armpit )
Measure the distance between your two armpits on your back.
Measure from the top outside edge of the shoulder down around armpit (360 degrees).
Measure 360 degrees around the widest part of your biceps. Keep your arm relaxed.
Measure 360 degrees around the base of your neck where a choker necklace would sit, with a finger added inside the tape for comfort.
Please pay close attention to the chart below each Qipao as different designs and different fabrics come in different sizes. The standard size in China is different from other countries, it is smaller.
Please email us if you need assistance with sizing and we'll be more than happy to help!
If you need more help in choosing your size, please read: Size Guide
If you need tailoring service, please order: Tailor service
If you need a custom Qipao, please check out our Customize collection.
Here are Some tips for taking care of your beautiful Qipao dresses.
For Regular Qipao dresses :
If you don’t have time to hand-wash your regular suede fabric, composite lace, velvet, satin, or artificial tea silk Qipao dresses, then please place the regular Qipao into a thick mesh bag ( wash bag) before putting it in a washer. Please make sure the water is tap cold/cold then chose light wash. Finally, please air dry it.
For mulberry silk Qipao dresses :
1) Mulberry silk can’t be washed with soap, washing powder, liquid detergent. Silk will fade when it encounters alkaline chemicals. Avoid soaking. Never use a hard brush or vigorously rub. It is recommended to use shower gel and cold water to hand-wash, and rub gently. It is recommended to air dry.
2) It is okay to dry-clean mulberry silk qipao too.
For Cotton or Linen Qipao dresses / Tang suits:
1) If you don’t have time to hand-wash your cotton and linen Qipao or Tang suits, please place them into thick mesh bags ( wash bags ) before putting it in a washer. It is highly recommended to use tap cold/cold water to wash cotton and linen material items. Avoid prolonged soaking. Never use a hard brush or vigorously rub. Use bleach-free detergent to avoid fading. It is recommended to air dry.
2) It is okay to dry-clean cotton and linen qipao too.
Finally, please make sure to divide the qipao into deep and light colors and wash it separately.
The feeling of a Qipao is dignified, elegant, rich, swaying and full of style. The image of Shanghai women wearing Qipao in the last century has been deeply imprinted in the memory of countless women who pursued elegance, nobility and fashion.
24/7 Email Support, we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Text Support : +1(518)412-2170
Sun-Fri: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (Hawaii Time zone)
Bought this for wedding
Amazing quality, and it’s even more amazing for the price! Very solid material, vibrant colors, good craftsmanship! Though it seems the threads on the embroidery can easily catch on things and get pulled out, so I would be mindful of that (though not that easily noticed unless you look carefully). I initially bought an L since it was just <1 inch bigger for me, but ended up exchanging for an M since the lace-up back also helps with sizes that are too small (though my hips fit exactly without any wiggle room when I went down to an M, so I would definitely make sure that the hips part would fit you since the lace-up back didn’t add that much room on the hips although it somewhat did for the chest and waist. Messaged customer support and they were really helpful with choosing a size). Overall, highly recommend!