2021 Summer collection, bamboo patter, organza long Ao Dai
- The measurements in the size chart are based on clothes. Not your body measurements. So you will choose the size a little Larger (1"-1.5") than your body size. If any part of your body especially busts or hips at the upper end of the size range then please choose the next larger size range.
- If your measurements happen to be between two sizes, please choose the next bigger one.
Please measure yourself and compare with our size chart under each item to find the right size for you.
Here are Some tips for taking care of your beautiful Qipao dresses.
For Regular Qipao dresses :
If you don’t have time to hand-wash your regular suede fabric, composite lace, velvet, satin, or artificial tea silk Qipao dresses, then please place the regular Qipao into a thick mesh bag ( wash bag) before putting it in a washer. Please make sure the water is tap cold/cold then chose light wash. Finally, please air dry it.
For mulberry silk Qipao dresses :
1) Mulberry silk can’t be washed with soap, washing powder, liquid detergent. Silk will fade when it encounters alkaline chemicals. Avoid soaking. Never use a hard brush or vigorously rub. It is recommended to use shower gel and cold water to hand-wash, and rub gently. It is recommended to air dry.
2) It is okay to dry-clean mulberry silk qipao too.
For Cotton or Linen Qipao dresses / Tang suits:
1) If you don’t have time to hand-wash your cotton and linen Qipao or Tang suits, please place them into thick mesh bags ( wash bags ) before putting it in a washer. It is highly recommended to use tap cold/cold water to wash cotton and linen material items. Avoid prolonged soaking. Never use a hard brush or vigorously rub. Use bleach-free detergent to avoid fading. It is recommended to air dry.
2) It is okay to dry-clean cotton and linen qipao too.
Finally, please make sure to divide the qipao into deep and light colors and wash it separately.
The feeling of a Qipao is dignified, elegant, rich, swaying and full of style. The image of Shanghai women wearing Qipao in the last century has been deeply imprinted in the memory of countless women who pursued elegance, nobility and fashion.
24/7 Email Support, we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Text Support : +1(518)412-2170
Sun-Fri: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm (Hawaii Time zone)
Beautiful dress, good design and manufacturing, and smooth communication
This is the first time I bought a Qipao from online shops. I have found this shop for a long time and made decisions to have a try for my son's graduation. The experience is amazing. The owner, Elizabeth, is very responsive and communicative in both call and email. I am uncertain about the size because I have a big breast but a relatively smaller waist. So I asked if I can order both Xl and XXL and return one and she said this is a good idea. So nice an owner. I put the fastest delivery through DHL from China to IL, which spent only three days! The dresses are amazing! So delicately designed and made, so light and sweet. To be honest, this is the best manufactured Qipao I have ever seen. One comments on how to choose the size: Choose the size based on your bust and hip, or whichever is the larger, and don't select the size that looks like just fits you. For instance, my bust with the bra is 94 cm, it looks like that XL (with bust 96cm) is a perfect choice. However, it turns out that XXL (with bust 99) is the best choice. There is always some +-1-3 cm error and even it is in a perfect size, you should give your upper waist a little bit of space to move your arm around. Wearing 99 does not look fat but rather smooth, slim, and I feel so comfortable.
My mom bought this cheongsam for an upcoming wedding and she is so happy with how it fits! Very comfortable and flattering
Fabric is thick and soft. Great customer service as well.
I really like this dress! The style is simple and classy and the quality is good!