Chinese retro style, artificial silk long Qipao with short sleeves
- The measurements in the size chart are based on clothes. Not your body measurements. So you will choose the size a little Larger (1"-1.5") than your body size. If any part of your body especially the busts or hips at the upper end of the size range then please choose the next larger size range.
- If your measurements happen to be between two sizes, please choose the next bigger one.
Each product has its own measurements so we strongly recommend measuring before selecting a size and comparing this to an article of clothing you already own.
Here are Some tips for taking care of your beautiful Qipao dresses.
For Regular Qipao dresses :
If you don’t have a time to hand-wash your regular suede fabric, composite lace, Velvet, artificial silk, artificial tea silk Qipao dresses, then please place the regular Qipao dresses into a thick mesh bag ( wash bag) before putting in a washer. Please make sure water is tap cold/cold then chose light wash. Finally, please air dry it.
For mulberry silk Qipao dresses :
1) Mulberry silk can’t be washed with soap, washing powder, liquid detergent. Silk will fade when it encounters alkaline chemicals. Avoid soaking. Never use a hard brush or vigorously rub. It is recommended to use shower gel and cold water to hand-wash, rub gently. It is recommended to air dry.
2) It is okay to dry-clean mulberry silk qipao too.
For Cotton or Linen Qipao dresses / Tang suit :
1) It is highly recommended to use tap cold/cold water to wash cotton and linen material items. Avoid prolonged soaking. Never use a hard brush or vigorously rub. Use bleach-free detergent to avoid fading. It is recommended to air dry.
2) It is okay to dry-clean cotton and linen qipao too.
Finally, please make sure to divide the qipao into deep and light colors and wash separately.
The feeling of a Qipao is dignified, elegant, rich, swaying and full of style. The image of Shanghai women wearing Qipao in the last century has been deeply imprinted in the memory of countless women who pursued elegance, nobility and fashion.